- There must be at least two people present before machinery is used
- You have to be accreditated to use the machinery yourself. (To use your own power tools, advise the supervisor for that the day before you do.)
- You must provide your own ear and eye safety equipment. This equipment must be worn when using powered equipment and ear protection must be worn when power equipment is being used. Where appropriate a suitable dust mask should also be used
- You must wear closed shoes and appropriate clothing
- You must sign the visitor register whenever you visit (required for our insurance cover).
Members need to supply consumables (glue, fixings, sandpaper, blind tongue biscuits, etc) for their own projects and are encouraged to make a donation on the day they use the workshop and contribute in person (or kind) to maintaining and developing the workshop. (Feel free to say how you want to use the workshop so we can plan appropriately.)